These error codes indicate a communication error between one of the stride motors and the lower control board.
Follow these steps to identify the issue:
- Unplug the unit and swap the two stride motor plug cables located on the lower control board inside the machine.
- Plug the unit back in and check the error code again.
- If the error code is the same as it was before you swapped the cables, the issue is in the lower control board.
- If the error code switched from an error 2, 21, 22 or 23 to an Error 3, 30, 31 or 32, the issue is in the left stride motor.
- If the error code switched from an error 3, 31, 32 or 33, to an Error 2, 20, 21 or 22 the issue is in the right stride motor.
Contact Octane Fitness or your local dealer to replace the faulty part.