There are a lot of elliptical machines out there – both at the gym and for home use. How do you figure out which to use? One way to find the best elliptical machines is not only to research the product, but also check out what others say about it – such as exercisers, health clubs, fitness professionals, athletes and media.
For example, did you know what since 2003, Octane Fitness has won more than 60 Best Buy awards? And it’s received a bunch of testimonials from exercisers and professionals who use its products everyday. When it comes to ellipticals, Octane is pretty unbeatable.
Consider what only Octane Fitness offers:
- Body-Mapping Ergonomics – designed to replicate natural motion, engage the entire body and optimize comfort
- MultiGrip and Converging handlebars – offer variety, comfort and greater muscle use
- Workout boosters – X-Mode, GluteKicker, ArmBlaster and more facilitate the ultimate in cross-training and function like a personal trainer
- CROSS CiRCUIT – uniquely combines cardio and strength intervals for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- SmartStride – on standing ellipticals, analyzes pace and automatically adjusts stride length accordingly
- xRide – the only true recumbent elliptical delivers all the benefits of traditional elliptical machines, plus uses PowerStroke technology for greater calorie burn
- LateralX – the newest reinvention of elliptical training – combines vertical stepping motion with adjustable side-to-side motion for unique workouts
In addition, Octane models are often rated the best elliptical machines because of thoughtful features that make a big difference, such as:
- Close pedal spacing to minimize stress on the hips and back
- Adjustable stride length on standing models for customization
- Console fan to provide a cooling breeze
- Soft grip pedals for superior comfort
- Low step-up height to fit in compact spaces
- MOM mode to provide safety for children
Finally, Octane machines are built to exacting standards and tested for supreme quality, durability and performance. And Octane is the only company in the world dedicated exclusively to ellipticals. No wonder it’s the best.